Latest News

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Project Fast Pips

If you're new or struggling to make money from forex, here's where you can discover...

"Insider Risks It All To Reveal Tactics So Accurate... So Obscenely Profitable... That You'll Want To Put Them Into Practice As Soon As You Finish Reading This Letter..."

It's for people like you who want to stick it to the banks and everybody else who's sold you a financial miracle pie filled with bullshit where the cream should be.

WHY??.... when they're ALREADY making outrageous percentages from their sophisticated trading instruments.

Why do they want to squeeze everything out of you when what they rob from you for the year in ATM fees and "maintenance" fees is more than what they pay you in interest?

I know...because I used to help structure those sophisticated trading programs (more on that later).

They want to keep you brainwashed into thinking that making outrageous profits on your money is OUTLANDISH.

That you should be satisfied with your little interest because that's what the federal higher-ups say.

I'm gonna show you how to double, triple, or even quadruple your returns---with the money you have in your account right now.

My finance professor at the time taught forex trading and let the students practice on simulated accounts.

Little did I know that he was secretly identifying star talent whom he could easily recommend and to one of the top banks in the country.

And that was enough for my professor to get someone from the bank to come to the school and interview me on Career Day.

You know the fair that college campuses have every year when employers come looking for the best of the best?

So much so, I realized I could make millions of dollars at a very young age if I really made the bank a lot of money.

Then, suddenly, one day, I was called into a meeting with some top guys in the bank whom we knew were financial derivatives experts.

They essentially developed financial products the banks could profit from and they wanted to use my expertise to help structure a trading instrument that reap supernormal profits with leverage from consumer's deposits.

I thought this would increase the returns depositors would get. And I jumped into the project headlong because I know how paltry returns from banks can be.

But then when the first round of profits came in at the end of the first quarter, nothing was distributed among depositor's accounts except the same ole same ole.

Worse, when it was time to get my bonus from $1.4 million in profit I made them, my bonus was short.

But the secretary who I was friends with overheard a convo between the two same managers after the meeting where one of them said "there's no way we're paying this kid that type of money."

Then used some of that profit to hire a programmer to create a trading assistant software that does everything I do.

And I'll share with you everything today in a special training package which I called as 'Project Fast Pips'...

This is the very same system that banks use to make thousands of percentages off your deposits. The Project Fast Pips System allows you to enjoy on average 2 to 4 winning trades per day.

And best of all, you don’t need any trading experience or expertise to use it! This system is incredibly easy to use.

The system also comes with an easy-to-understand manual that includes templates, proprietary indicators and an installer.

This system can be used with any currency pair and any time frame. The best timeframes are 1H and 30M.

What I aim to do is to provide you all the necessary tools to make real profits with trading (not on demo accounts)

This is for people who want to master this form of trading that they can eventually get a FULL TIME income from it.

And if this describes you, I'm inviting you to join me today in venturing into a world where easy returns are up for grabs.

Could you get used to the fact that you could soon be making a least $300 a day cool trading wherever you please?

All you'd have to do is wake up every day, stroll to your computer OR flick on your iPad, place your trades, and cash out.

Because... face facts... I know inside techniques that you don't---techniques you can learn today.

You don't need to be a math whiz. You don't even need to be up to date with what's going on in the financial world if you don't want to.

Then before the coffee is done, you could make make another outrageously profitable return on your money.

That you don't have to plod the beaten path...
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Project Fast Pips Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top