Latest News

Sunday, March 16, 2014

FX Detonator

He beat the goo-roos and haters at their own game! Now, this IT-geek-turned-super-trader unveils his...

Watch This Video To Have Some Ideas About FX Detonator - I Haven't Shown The Full Systems in The Video Just Yet- For More Details Please Read This Page Carefully

No need to spend long hours in front of your computer... no need to be nervous about placing trades... no need to ponder over anything… set up your profits in less than 20 minutes, and walk away from the markets without ever looking back for the rest of the day!

The account has been almost doubled in just 3 months and we only traded one currency pair and very low risk settings. These systems can work on any currency pairs, that means the profit potential is unlimited.

From: Simon Warner - FX Detonator Re: Guaranteed methods to make consistent income from forex trading

Years ago, I watched with envy as traders at the investment firm I was working, hi-fived each other after racking up HUGE profits sometimes in a matter of minutes.

Yeah, the name's a mockery of my role there as well as a mockery of my attempts to be a trader like Gordon Gekko from the movie "Wall Street".

I was the dude who they called on to fix their trade stations when things weren't working like they were supposed to.

And even though I asked them a million times to show me how to trade, all I got back was more ridicule and mocking comments like:

Because I have in my possession trading secrets you---or anyone who wants a better life---would LOVE to have and...

So don't worry if you've never placed a forex trade in your life. You'll soon discover this is one of the simplest and most profitable ways to trade the markets!

If you’re not ready to start making fast, exciting plays in the markets for potentially huge rewards, then this isn’t for you.

So if you are qualified, in the next few minutes I'll share with you how to make an extra $50,000 to $100,000 annual income from forex trading even if you’ve never traded before.

1. Foggy Focus - if there isn't a clear understanding of what needs to be done, you don't stand a chance. Most traders guess when placing trades. They cross their fingers on their left hand and click the mouse button with their right, hoping that it turns out to be profitable.

2. Sloppy Strategy - Most traders don't have a solid, fool-proof strategy. They don't have a strategy proven to work when the markets are up and when they are down. So they're at the mercy of the market.

3. Poor Money Management Skills - I used to suffer from this.... most traders over leverage their accounts because of greed. They want to make the big whack. But, instead, the markets WHACK their accounts and, in some cases, WHACKS their trading career because of lack of persistence.

Don't even think about developing a romance with your computer screen, staring lovingly into it all day long, thinking that by studying charts and trying to figure out what the hell the markets are doing, you will shove money into your account.

I convinced myself that I would learn any and everything there was to learn about forex... independently.

You see, as the IT guy, I could stay in the network room and bring up the screens of the better traders on my workstation.

The one good thing that came out of those courses that I attended was that I mastered the art of reading charts.

And each and every day that I brought up those dudes' screens, I could pinpoint certain conditions that lined up before they cashed in.

When I went home and brought up my screens during the Asian trading hours and European trading hours, "in-the-money" signals were always staring at me.

I simply couldn't believe how doggone easy it was to pinpoint these money-making patterns if you knew exactly what to look for.

They couldn't believe these systems of trading that had NOTHING to do with what were taught could make so much money in so little time!

So they suggested that we should build an automated software for a system of mine. And then all we need to do is click a few mouse clicks.

And, here, all I did was make very simple observations and, now, my friends and I are making money hand over fist!

So, if you're someone who's cramped for time... probably can't look at charts during the day while at work, this is perfect!

Could you get used to the fact that if this continues consistently over weeks and months, you will eventually...
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: FX Detonator Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top